son of a... I was PRETTY SURE I hit "post" and then "edit" before composing... guess I didn't [:dizzy:]
Dream World
Started by BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 1,933 / 1,933 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
son of a... I was PRETTY SURE I hit "post" and then "edit" before composing... guess I didn't [:dizzy:]
Hey BBK,
Just checking this was done?
@U9 12/2 moves
Post 1: R2, U2, L2 ("Hey Merlin, how do I bust you out of here")
Post 2: R1, U2, L1
Im deeply sorry to tell everyone this, but due to some current issues in my real life that I am facing, I have to put Dream World on the back burner for a while.
Thank you very much to all of those who have been playing, but I must deal with what is happening.
I will most likely still be on for seconds at a time to train, but that is honestly about it.
Again, I am truly sorry everyone...
I've sent you all a wee bit of a gift :)
It was fun! no need for apology.
No problem mate. Just let us all know when we will be continuing...
Armpit128
It was a fun game but sometimes real life comes before the digital world. No need to apologize.
I can't speak for the others but I'm truly grateful for this game and you being the host.
There's a whirlwind of new games on this forum every day but not all of them are fun. And not all the hosts are fun either.
You have to be one of the most attentive and dedicated hosts ever. You have my seal of approval.
#dicksoutforhost
Lol for the hashtag...and yes you are perfectly right...I am waiting for when we can continue...we will all be waiting. And I will personally add a post every day to keep this post on the front page at least. Just a bump or anything...
Armpit128
I Will do the same. One of my favourite games on Torn and I am ready when you are ready.
Bump
I have been having so much fun on this game. Thank you for hosting it and giving so much of your time and money. Real life needs to come first. Take care and hopefully we will see you again.
Dreams don't last forever. This has been great fun while it lasted. Thanks very much.
right 3, down 1, right 5, up 1. Stop at I1, entrance to the Zoo.
Bumping the thread to keep it alive.
Armpit128
Down 1 right 2 up 1
Bump
Bump again
beetlejuice
Bump to keep this thread up.
Armpit128
Bump