Mentions: Natural Selection [9533]
About this thread
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 154
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
· 77 likes ·
[image: cdn.discordapp.com] - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 63 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - RowdyRedneck [995650]
· 45 likes ·
Apparently you’ve never heard Proxima’s mom moan.
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 9533 ×1 Josephine [1923258] ×1 Yautja [1978428] ×1 Carini [1998312] ×1 TxGemini [2017141] ×1
Blexi is a dick
I hope this is the start off the insurgency vs JFx war [:grin:] [:love_chemistry:]
The start? Welcome to the end.
Punks were hammering me as fodder. Enjoy the FAIL.
I mean, it's not like there's 364 other days to chain in the year. Not impressive when two factions have to work together to break one chain either.
I hope this wasn't all that was planned, this is a joke lol.
Respect boys! Respect keep ****ing them up!
lol, do you think there were 200 people involved in that break? do be serious
You guys ever dunk a cookie in milk, but you drop the cookie, then it gets stuck in the glass?
Bit of a ramble, but that's how I imagine this chain break [:tongue:]
You do realize that the chain break was not even a top priority? I mean we talked about it in faction chat under 10 minutes from the chain break... When I was in R*1 we had all PT factions against 1 faction and we still climbed from like 20k hits to 25k hits. So yeah... This was more of a sidetrack than any actual focused attempt.
On a side note I only made this thread because it was bound to happen, not because it was an impressive feat to take on MnC.
It’s always impressive to break a chain, it’s very very hard to do if the other faction has more than a few people trying. Especially when they fly people to Mexico etc to make overseas hits. I feel like it’s more a reflection of poor coordination/participation on the part of the faction that gets broken than anything else.
Regardless, it’s always a ton of fun and I’m glad to see some real action happening!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
200 people is a bit of a stretch but it's pretty obvious there was an effort from people in more than one faction.
Yeah, we bought "Chocolate sandwich cookies" instead of Oreos...
"In more than 1 faction" is very different lmao. It's just handful of people that happened to be bored and online. I count what, 10 people there? lol.
If it was genuinely give or take 10 people who decided they wanted to do this within 10 minutes then I will give them a big old smooch on the cheek and a can of tourine. But it looks very suspect on the outside. Especially with all the recent posturing.
Meh, it wasn't anything that deep, but it doesn't matter what anyone thinks... except maybe to Nobody who decided to make this thread for some reason <.<
o/
[:laughing:] Pure savageness.