Hello,may i ask how many time love juice can respawn on v day?. Or only 1 time
Love juice spawn
Started by Melayu [2147023] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Hello,may i ask how many time love juice can respawn on v day?. Or only 1 time
You're lucky if you got one. They're not guaranteed.
booooooo!
Already got 1 at dock.thats why i ask how many time
I know of a few people that have gotten two this year already
I kicked a dog and sacrificed a cat but, the potion God's are still not satisfied ..
Is it done spawning?
Ya i got 1
I found 2 juices today. So its possible to find more than 1.
Thanks a lot
Someone in my faction said he's found 4.... I'm yet to find one
Are you serious?
Yet to find out if he's 100%.. but he's a new player and he's offering to sell to the faction so I can't imagine he's lying
Lucky he is.
I found 2 some in faction got 3 so i imagine 4 is possible if you were active when it started.
Thanks for information
I've found three :-)
I've seen more skateboards spawn than love juice. Bear in mind I only ever fiund a skateboard once.