Doldrums is an absolute scum bag multi user discuss :)
Doldrums
Started by WealdstoneRaidr [2098134] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 4 likes ·
How about we discuss How does everyone like their coffee? Either pur black, or with a little coconut milk for me. Or 2 shots espresso, large cup, top up with thick coconut milk, cold. Mmm. - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I love eating pizza and drinking coffee - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I'm currently for cappuccino, but haven't tried much else. I didn't drink coffee till 2 weeks ago
Doldrums is an absolute scum bag multi user discuss :)
i like cookies
mmhmmm, cookies!
pro tip: dip your cookie in coffee
but i'm sure you're already aware of this[:smiley:]
How about we discuss
How does everyone like their coffee?
Either pur black, or with a little coconut milk for me.
Or 2 shots espresso, large cup, top up with thick coconut milk, cold. Mmm.
I prefer a small latte. :)
I'm currently for cappuccino, but haven't tried much else. I didn't drink coffee till 2 weeks ago
yes he is
Did you get bamboozled?
Shut up
I love eating pizza and drinking coffee
Ever try to drink pizza?
I advise you don't.
Drinking pizza and eating coffee [:tongue:] I can't wait until someone figures that out.
Liquid pizza and frozen coffee oh man I'd never eat or drink anything else again
Coffee ice cubes...were'nt as good as I was hoping.
hahahahahahaha you can never expect that much.
And I mean, its just literal ice coffee. and everyone knows coffee is better than ice coffee
Black coffee is my favourite!
Or White Chocolate Mocha for sentimental reasons.
Cold brew during summer whenever it is possible.
The Canadian: Double-Double (2 milk/cream , 2 sugar for all you non-Canadians)
Hahahahaha I love what was done to this forum XD lmfao
I can't support this statement. I prefer iced coffee any day of the week (as long as it's not below freezing outside).
Didn't we already have a Doldrums hate thread this month?