Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keno

Started by Kenny [1624818] on in Gambling.

8 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Kenny [1624818]

In Keno's stats, it shows that 5B is the most win from players, does this mean no one has ever won 10B before? Is it even possible to get 10B? Is keno worth the money and time? Sorry for my curiosity.
dunmugmeh [538353]

You have to get the rare big win or you are screwed with that game. The win rate is very low so its probably not worth playing for most players.
Your Statistics
    • Stat
    • Value
    • Turns
    • 422
    • Successful turns
    • 125
    • Unsuccessful turns
    • 297
    • Turns Successful/Unsuccessful ratio
    • 0.2962
    • Maximum gain
    • $500,000,000
    • Maximum loss
    • $1,000,000
    • Total money gain
    • $738,235,000
    • Total money loss
    • $329,930,000
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio
    • 2.2376
Kenny [1624818]
Your Statistics
    • Stat
    • Value
    • Turns
    • 1,639
    • Successful turns
    • 604
    • Unsuccessful turns
    • 1,035
    • Turns Successful/Unsuccessful ratio
    • 0.3685
    • Maximum gain
    • $50,000,000
    • Maximum loss
    • $1,000,000
    • Total money gain
    • $611,272,060
    • Total money loss
    • $664,569,100
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio
    • 0.9198
I guess the house almost always win huh? No surprise here lol. I did assume people have similar stats with the exception of the few lucky ones.

Edit: I just wanted to know if people has won 10b from it before the stats show most is 5B.
BackStabbath [886794]

That's what I usually play.  5 numbers, $1m/game.  I've hit 2b three or four times.  I've never had luck with more numbers than 5. 
    • Turns:
    • 59,956
    • Successful turns:
    • 27,493
    • Unsuccessful turns:
    • 32,463
    • Turns Successful/Unsuccessful ratio:
    • 0.4586
    • Maximum gain:
    • $2,000,000,000
    • Maximum loss:
    • $1,000,000
    • Total money gain:
    • $53,180,990,400
    • Total money loss:
    • $47,036,390,200
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio:
    • 1.1306
SuperRich22 [2182779]
    • Number of users played keno:


    • 72,593
    • Max money gain:


    • $5,000,000,000
    • Max money loss:


    • $1,000,000
    • Total money won:


    • $9,249,247,013,920
    • Total money lost:


    • $9,339,911,938,580
    • Money Win/Loss ratio:


    • 0.9903
    • Total turns:


    • 18,145,791
    • Successful turns:


    • 6,366,238
    • Unsuccessful turns:


    • 11,779,553
    • Turns Successful / Unsuccessful ratio:


    • 0.5404


I am not so lucky with this game at all...
SuperRich22 [2182779]

    • Turns:


    • 1,276
    • Successful turns:


    • 477
    • Unsuccessful turns:


    • 799
    • Turns Successful/Unsuccessful ratio:


    • 0.3738
    • Maximum gain:


    • $10,000,000
    • Maximum loss:


    • $1,000,000
    • Total money gain:


    • $324,376,115
    • Total money loss:


    • $315,784,780
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio:


    • 1.0272
I gave you guys the wrong stats so here are my stats and they are not to bad ... I'm up a little bit..