Yeah, agreed.
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah, agreed.
Damn, sounding like a broken record player at this point. But being original isnt something you guys are known for.
You want a fight then set it up
We are stacked and coming on xtime and day
Maybe you will get a fight
Or maybe they could go for a territory. Crying about not fighting back when there is no incentives to fight back.
Mentos is doing its 2nd chain today while literally all insurgency is chaining. What u talking about?
I mean it's not very easy but boy you're out there talking about WWI and what not. Sit the F down lol
Sounds good. Someone from some leadership team get this set up!
Na actually you promised to take over the island. Instead you guys just
- Failed an assault on Mentos
- Threw an ally under the bus in the process
- Now you're all stacked on your own territories away from the island and flexing
Today in "Talking mad shit from his hospital bed"..... ^^ This
When is the war starting?
You missed it bud :(
rip
Asking the most important questions, thank you. (I wondered the same thing tbh).
just to fully derail this thread, I finally went in on this myself (yes, I've even shared my new whale knowledge with coworkers) that ACTUALLY we are all wrong and the sperm whale is the loudest, not the blue whale.
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160331-the-worlds-loudest-animal-might-surprise-you
"The blue whale is not the loudest animal on Earth, despite what you may have learned in school. While its calls are claimed to be louder than a jet engine at take-off, clocking in at an impressive 188 decibels (dB), the sperm whale is actually louder: its communicative clicks have been measured at 230 dB."
and back on track...
Yeah, having people fight back is way better, but if you want that, why not plan a war? Nothing about a random declaration says "let's war".
And sitting in hospital when you're off line isn't like a milestone achievement. I don't know anyone who didn't get company trains in, get crime and e spent, or anything that was an interference, unless I'm mistaken. I actually LEFT a safe faction to come back to jfk just to be beat upon, that's how much I missed the attention, and I had to actually request a hospitalization (and promptly got my ass kicked).
I honestly don't find any of this particularly salty or dramatic. Just one team blowing off steam and another working fine around it. Bring on a war. BRING THE HELLFIRE. Pretty sure everyone here is signed up for it. Then we'll see salt, and tears, and fun.
p.s. Montana needs to learn to banter.
You used 50 job points anonymously delaying the arrival of MeanMike's flight by 93 minutes.
I finished #1 in hits in today's chain, trained on steadfast, and delayed your flight. I think I'm fine bro.
Did your new daddies not brief you on the concept of the war?
What I have learned from the past 24 hours...
Is some in Relentless have a very respectable hospital time. Like 7 hours. Masters of their craft.
And others, even at over 5000 days old, have pretty shitty hosp times... 3 to 3.5. Kind of underwhelming.
what? It doesn't matter if one is in hosp for 900 hours or 1, a revive will get them out just the same. It's only annoying in the beginning of a fight to pump up med cd's.
No med cool down currently, (only was revived once and it was a random revive) no e or nerve wasted even with being put back into the hospital within 30min of leaving
Xanax taken immediately
So I mean I'm chillin, I have no pull to cause any fight back either way but as someone else said here, no incentive to fight back as of now
Sure, if someone wants to get revived. :)