Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JOB NEEDED!

Started by Roninjurai [2112263] on in Company Recruitment.

11 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Roninjurai [2112263]

I am looking for a good Job, right now I am unemployed so anybody knows who is hiring, please let me know.

Thank You
HaiH [1967344]

I was about to comment that you had posted in the wrong forum. I thought you were talking about needing a job in torn.

 

Sorry to hear that man.
MikePence [2029670]

"I am looking for a good Job, right now I am unemployed so anybody knows who is hiring, please let me know.

Thank You"

not sure how the posters above have concluded that you're talking about a RL job lol

am i missing something?
Roninjurai [2112263]
Wow...some of you guys are just hilarious. Sorry if I wasn't straight forward, I had a sense that you'd know exactly what I am talking about a "Job in Torn" (Especially since I posted it on "Torn"/Here).

Now you know I am talking about a Job in Torn City. And yes a Company.

But thanks anyway. I already have one.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
This is General Discussion. We live by the creed of "Always expect the unexpected" which is why many were wondering if you meant IRL or a Torn job.