found
found
Started by Berigan420 [2232312] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
found
You're not bothered about gender or wanting anything? Good to know.
But I like to send out images of me in a tub of baked beans, plus I identify as a cup of tea.
So I guess I'm out then...
TYPICAL MAN...
LEAVE ME HANGING...
"found"
Riveting topic for discussion...how about lost?
dont know how to delete the thread
u can't delete but it can be graved,
report the thread with "Grave please" as the reason
You can't found it?