This genuinely made me laugh. Its perfect for the context xD. R+
EXTREMELY DIRTY BOMB
Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 267 / 267 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This genuinely made me laugh. Its perfect for the context xD. R+
Relentless buying up all the SEDs again.
i'd still not believe it is you that dropped a DB
Plot twist.
I try lol
Oh, ED is back. How is poverty treating you bub? Never thought I'd see the day where I'm worth more than your plastic booty.
This was about 5mins before the bomb, so u never know
Evil-Duck: BROTHER, HAVE A DB FOR SALE?
Evil-Duck: URGENT PURCHASE RQ'D
Bullzeye: yeah Ive tried and cant get hold of one just now, If u can set it of like now then I wouldnt bother as there wouldnt be enough time
Evil-Duck: BROTHER, HAVE A DB FOR SALE?
Evil-Duck: URGENT PURCHASE RQ'D
Bullzeye: yeah Ive tried and cant get hold of one just now, If u can set it of like now then I wouldnt bother as there wouldnt be enough time
probably another load of shit like your last Dirty bomb claim
Just did an interview with the bomber, they asked to have their name blurred out so I obliged:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Lol i think if anyone see's the word "hav" they know it's Evil-Duck but the names at the top anyways haha.
You're a funny dude Haha
Dunno of anyone else talking to Champ in full caps lock on mode anyways :D
Another false claim on a DB? I thought Paris Hilton was an attention seeking queen. You give her a run for her money Duck
Whip out the SED's boys!
LOL LOL LOL
THIS IS PROBABLY THE POST OF THE CENTURY