Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Irrelevant post

Started by AnirbanK [2245387] on in Graveyard.

39 replies · 601 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bubajofe [2101172] ×1 FryGuyxdlol [2228621] ×1

Slay [1944994]

Sure just send me a mail, i normally give new girl player 100millions cash, free PI rental for month & 3 Donator Packs for starter pack. 
bLiNd [2010548]

Funny how in your first day, you have levelled up twice and already taken 2 xanax.

I probably didn't take a xan in my first couple weeks. As a real new player, I didn't know what to do. 

You Sir, are a fraud.
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

I leveled to 15 in first few days as a new player. It is not that hard.

I also used all my refills to refill my pathetic 15 nnb too :P