How much strength do I get from dumbbells? I'm only asking because I'm wondering if i should sell them or use them.
Dumbbells
Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
How much strength do I get from dumbbells? I'm only asking because I'm wondering if i should sell them or use them.
You should sell them... they give 1% gains.
Definitely sell them at your level.
The money will help you infinitely more than using them will, you can get a few hundred million for them.
I heard someone say they give you insane strength boost.
They give an additional 1% of your current strength....you should definitely sell.
NO. Someone want you to make a crying thread.
Sell them but make sure you sell to a trusted person, not the ones that try mug you straight after
moved to Q's
I'll buy them, pm me
o it will but its 1% of YOUR strength that you will gain you can sell them for big money and then buy a xanax for 880k youll get the same results and have money in the bank.
deffinetly sell it if you don't already have sold it O-o
Use it, I heard its gives huge boost to your stat, recommended
No. The OP is lvl 10. He probably has like 5K strength and will gain 50 more from it or something. Sell, totally.
Sell it. Not worth using it.
So these ARE a single use item?
How can you tell which is the best product from the list on this site? : https://rainydayfitness.com/best-adjustable-dumbbells/