.
Marriage
Started by KingOfShadows [2204297] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Glad to see romance isn't dead. Try the personals page in the newspaper.
(._. ) Sure
Hey, I wanna marry in-game. I am a low level so be warned lol
It’s rented dude loooool
The lovely ladies around here have hairy armpits, hair on their chests, deep voices, hair everywhere.. Poetic picture?
If you haven't noticed it is only nerds who play torn. Plus Torn is a "violent" video game.
What girl would wanna play it?
Sorry, my spouse would kill the both of us if I ever attempted to leave