This suggestion would probably not be good news for the people with higher levels, but this is better news for newer players. The reason this should be a suggestion is that players tend to target a specific person and attack them over and over again. This is a problem because it is harder to continue the game as you're in the hospital all the time. If this suggestion is taken into thought, I feel the limit should be attacking the same player only 3 times a day. I don't have anything else to add, but I hope you like this idea too.
Limit For Attacking Same Player
Started by shurr [2210809] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
This suggestion would probably not be good news for the people with higher levels, but this is better news for newer players. The reason this should be a suggestion is that players tend to target a specific person and attack them over and over again. This is a problem because it is harder to continue the game as you're in the hospital all the time. If this suggestion is taken into thought, I feel the limit should be attacking the same player only 3 times a day. I don't have anything else to add, but I hope you like this idea too.
Players tend to target specific people for a reason, because that person did something to draw that attention. This suggestion would also hurt chaining.
That's understandable. I agree with you on a level. Thanks for sharing your views on this!
You haven't played this game for 2 months yet. I have a list of mugging targets that I mug on the regular, so this is a no for me.
Whoever has decided to attack you will probably move on eventually. Either that or you git gud or sic a strong friend on them or get rich enough to bounty them or [insert a host of other ways to work around this that don't involve bothering Ched]