Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DELETED

Started by RED-RABBIT [2203961] on in Graveyard.

95 replies · 863 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2049144 [2049144]

You made a thread on a public forum people can post their opinions, do you understand that? Just because they disagree with you doesn't mean you have to get butt hurt. 
The-Fury [2097454]

Of course there's more than enough creepy guys (and girls, mind you) on the internet and Torn is certainly no exception. There are much more men playing torn than women, that's true but I think the same holds true for nearly every other game there is. I also don't think Torn is worse regarding that than any other game since there are easy ways to deal with the annoying people on here. Block them, ignore them, disregard them and don't let them reduce you on your gender. 

I don't care about a server for women only but I wonder what women like OP would say if there was a discord server for men only. Not that I'd support that in any way but I guess some people always feel entitled to their own opinion and that alone. 
TrueRippTorn [2138073]

You might be setting a  precedent here. Battle of the sexes. Torn can always use another competition idea. Halfway between Mothers Day and Fathers Day. June 9th maybe. 
Beerstein [1322136]

Yes, let's call it World War, have 12 teams, one can be called Pink Power, the other Mountain Men...Wait a second, this sounds familiar.
Beerstein [1322136]

Depends on the game, many are the opposite. When I was doing card game tournaments, I was one of only a couple guys there, and the females were way more E-handsy so to speak than the men here.

Actually there was a study quite some time ago, and it said there are more female than male gamers. There's just a lot of areas of casual gaming that people don't generally think of when they think "online gaming".
Myst [9338]

While it might be true that males are preyed on, let me assure you that if you ask your mother, sister or any other female if she has ever been afraid of a male at some point the answer would 100% be yes.  

Just because we are behind a screen here does not lessen innate fear.  Sucks sometimes and yeah it's all good to say train, keep your head down play your game.  Sure won't stop some some idiots from coming after you.  I left game for many years due to this reason. 

Would be lovely if game didn't need to list gender, that way we could all be anonymous as we liked.  LOL (and of course everyone lies on that anyways, right?)

Good luck and have fun [:dizzy:]
Beerstein [1322136]

The funny part is they deleted what you said after banning you. Need to remove those hurtful words, god forbid anyone sees it and has a mental breakdown.
HareRaising [2167815]

How to encourage female gamers:

-Make a game

-Make it fun

-Done

Not happy with the amount of female gamers? Blame society, a Discord channel will not help but I have a feeling the channel is to identify real females over men playing females. This is silly. I'm used to being a female gamer in a room full of male gamers as well as most female gamers, we find our own way, thanks but no thanks.