Nope. Big nope. My bad. Do not like this post
Nope
Started by WtfsHisName [2200547] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Nope. Big nope. My bad. Do not like this post
Are you Champs younger brother?
This pretty much sums up the forums.
i think this is against the rules and im a good pig so disliked
I like this post. Wait, should I not have? I have no idea.
If you want karma then just ask your faction leader for a lesson on karma farming. This is illegal to do.
+1 for making me laugh :)
inb4 grave
I can't find anywhere saying this against the rules but I definitely don't want to breakem .Someone point me in right direction
and so the war begins...
white knights of torn, dislike this thread to stop the illegal likes!
I Remain,
Sir Herc
i know its illegal to buy karma so probably the same for like for like
I liked your post about this being illegal, like my legitimate post back
Ahh. I shall flag it myself and let someone in charge know, thank you
Moved per op request