Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.2.11 issue

Started by PumkinBall [1964050] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
PumkinBall [1964050]

Device: samsung SM-G950W; Android 8.0.0; items window freezes app. Any attempt to open items, use or find information in the items menu will crash the app. I have tried to uninstall and re install the app. I have found this did not fix this error.

 

Thanks
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Can you think of anything that might be causing this? Do you know when it started?

The development team is completely unable to replicate this issue on many devices.
Stewie [1494547]

As I believe I mentioned in the original report, it seems to be just an issue when loading the "All" tab.

Have the Developers cleared the apps cache and tried again as well? I only started having the issue after doing that.

And I can replicate on both Chrome for Android and the app. I tried USB debugging for Chrome, but didn't come across any errors. :(
PumkinBall [1964050]

Thanks switching to desktop has allowed me to access my items again. This problem began quite recently for myself. Probably a week ago or so.