Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old icons

Started by Wevie [2088902] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Wevie [2088902]

I was browsing the forums, when all of a sudden, i got the old torn icons back. I don't exactly know what happened, or how I got it, sadly. I'm using chrome and windows 10. When i refreshed, they were gone.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Sorry for bad image, it wouldn't lemme download it when it was small. Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It looks like simply the cached sprite for icons was broken briefly or it was a temporary client-side browser issue. If it's a one time thing and hasn't reoccurred since I think we can close this?