I, 2041640, spent some time away from the game and forgot the answer i set to the question to access the security panel. I wanted to know if there is anyway I can reset the question and/or answer? I was absent about 79 days I think.
Security Question Answer
Started by _Lawless [2041640] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I, 2041640, spent some time away from the game and forgot the answer i set to the question to access the security panel. I wanted to know if there is anyway I can reset the question and/or answer? I was absent about 79 days I think.
You can use the Account Recovery tool: https://www.torn.com/account_recovery.php#/
Simply click one of the options, and try to be as precise with your answers as possible - afterwards you should be able to reset your security question.