Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous quest completion

Started by Bbub [2195705] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Bbub [2195705]

Hey everyone,

I had a quest from Anonymous to complete 10 missions from duke, I have completed the requisite duke missions but the Anonymous mission is not unlocking the option to complete.

Yes I accepted the Anonymous mission. I have also completed extra duke missions. In addition I have waited 3 days for the complete option to appear. 

Does anyone know any triggers I may be missing?

Thanks
Otter [1821671]

Can you take a picture of the anonymous mission?

It was so long ago haha, but a million people have completed it already so I'm guessing you just missing a step.
Stewie [1494547]

Yes, going to need a screenshot. But, I expect the 'COMPLETE' button has been pushed down that you cannot see it?

Are you on mobile? If so, can you try switching to desktop view? That may show the button!
Bbub [2195705]

I've uploaded the pictures to my profile here. I did check desktop view to be safe but did not see the option to turn in the quest. When I am able I will try and log in on my desktop as a further double check. Thank you again for the help.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

It's already done? You can see a 'completed' stamp at the background and also a list of rewards you already received.