As soon as about 5 people started making attacks at once all chats went kaput.
"Connecting to the server..."
Perhaps vysdel2 can take a look?
It's a temporary outage due to some server related work
again
Lost faction chat. Now have New Player Chat.
Unable to send the message, not connected to the server.
Unable to send the message, not connected to the server.
Connecting to the server...
been getting a lot of these messages since yesterday
I too am having the same issue. It was working for a while when suddenly it stopped. I reloaded thinking my internet was down. Page reloaded as normal while my message sent was not visible. I sent some other message which passed while my previous message just disappeared. Wrote the whole message again and the chat died. Here is a link of page reloading but chat dying.
https://gyazo.com/0aa5a5b3fd3a166226f59cb9854ac459Armpit128
same issue here
Ditto
Seeing New Players chat makes me feel young again :) But I miss the Faction chat already :(
This is soo annoying now That I can't even close chat tabs.
Global chat keeps popping up every time I change pages. As a general rule of thumb, I keep Global chat disabled. Now it won't leave me alone.
ok.i got this problem too.i wonder if you all here using mobile torn and mobile browser?
my sister and her husband on pc dont have any problem.but my sister try to connect using her phone,now she got problem same with mine
Please clear cache to remove the annoying chats. we are working on this
Thanks
I hope you admins realize that this issue severely affects gameplay. Extremely aggravating. It just always seems that the issues that you guys don't think that a simple server related updates/issues doesn't effect the players, their game play and strategy. Sorry, but your response seems very one sided. since you don't take into account the effects of the problems don't affect you, but affects the players. As the old saying goes "You are only as good as the people who support or surround you"
I've been having the same issue as well! It's so annoying.
Thank you for your response. Your response probably popped up while I was typing my response. I do appreciate the update.