Start collecting bricks now to build your PI.
New here, hello.
Started by -69 [2240071] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Start collecting bricks now to build your PI.
Enjoy Global.
I heard holding is a good way to go
I didn't ask for anything lol. Just advice. You never asked for advice or tips? What would be better? Saying **** the community it's a bunch of dickheads? I'm just enjoying the game relax
2 more days people
What will bricks do? And PL?
bricks to build your Private Island...
Haha
What?
Ohhh ty. I didnt even know that was a thing. Well building it anyways .ive heard people talk about bricks but never knew why
I'm just messin with you. Welcome to General Discussion
relax bruh !
Holding your level?
If you want to have close to no health, unable to travel, do missions, join a company, play half the casino games, to spin the wheel, use the loan shark, be the director of a company, access global chat.... then yeah.. holding is fine :)
It's not. They're trolling you.
Would be kinda cool though :'D
Ouch.. lol. I don't know shit about the game really only level 4. Thanks though lol I would be saving those bricks until I was in millions with it lol.
TIP #2 make friends, not enemies.
To get you started it is highly advised you dive into the Tutorials and Guides section of the forums. I would personally suggest reading Baldr's Basic Advice as it is super helpful*
- Keep your head down and ignore the trolls, there are plenty around. On the positive side there are plenty of good folks willing to lend a hand or give you sound advise. It's just the trolls are the loudest and tend to be noticed first unfortunately.
- Don't whine or beg. You are usually gifted bounties as a welcoming gift for doing this.
- Scamming is easy money if you are good at it, but in the long wrong gets you nowhere. Don't be tempted, it's not worth it.
* Disclaimer: Other great guides are available. I personally found Baldr's the most helpful. Please don't forum ban me Kayla :(
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
I got your back :D
Flick me a message if you need a hand with anything :)
"so far this is a great community"...
and then...
they went on the forums..