Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Girlfriend playing Torn

Started by Mr_Magoo [2125624] on in Questions & Answers.

21 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr_Magoo [2125624]

I know there are many posts about this type of question. With all then bans a little while ago. I would just like an up to date answer from all the Torn All-star's :-)

  I am tired of playing with her looking over my shoulder. I told her either sit over on the couch or install and play yourself! An hour later I woke up from the concussion I got when she threw a book at me.

  I installed the app on my other tablet I have not opened it yet. We are playing on a Wi-Fi connection. I am not sure if we both would have the same IP and we would be breaking the rules of multiple accounts in the same home.

With the recent rise in the number of people getting banned. I just wanted your "updated" opinion on wether this would be a multi account or not? Thanks for your time.
Father [2131687]

As long as you keep the gifts in a limit and are able to explain any suspicious activity on your and your Gf's account to staff if needed, there shouldn't be any problem. Yes, recently there has been some case of wrong fed sentences but now that Bogie is here it will be resolved quickly. So if she joins then just make sure to follow rules, no account sharing and keeping exchange of gifts and items to minimum.

Chedburn has already acknowledged that more than one player from same household can play game with same IP as long as your activity don't make them suspect that it's actually one person running those accounts.

 

For example ItsZahid's case. He was suspected to have multis but he proved that it were his siblings/family members and were legit players.
Vladar [1996140]

If it’s real, it won’t be an issue.  

If it’s actually you claiming they are family members.... they’ll figure it out eventually.

Wife and I have been playing together for 2 years no with zero issues.
Mr_Magoo [2125624]

 With the rash of bans and me not knowing how bans are enforced. I wanted it all out in the open. I got a reply from a Red Name saying it was ok.
Indent [2032117]

Does this mean you'll be divorcing your current spouse for your RL girlfriend now? Because believe me, your girlfriend is going to be expecting that.

 
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor

When you’re making your multis it’s usually best to say it’s your brother or your friend that plays torn at your house.

 

’Girlfriend’ is always suspicious as girls don’t use the internet...

 

edit: typo
Riot [974353]

They look for 1 account feeding the other and not doing much else. 

Multi accounts usually have the purpose of "feeding" the main account, I believe you can play with her, you can even share a property and help her with some armour and weapons and such. 

But if she doesn't do anything but get a job in a grocery store and sends you every single can she earns from that job then boom multihunter gon get you. 

Just make sure you are two seperate players, playing your own games and you shouldn't have any problem interacting with her in game
PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff

As long as you are legitimately two people and you don't feed all your cash into one account then there shouldn't be a problem. If in doubt, try to have as little in-game contact with each other as possible, and if you do any trades, make sure they are fair.
Lewiss [2012107]

Multi-hunter is probably way more sophisticated than people think, they don't just track cash they will log everything.