How can I get merit points? Do I get one everyday?
Merit points
Started by Alavi [2236662] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
How can I get merit points? Do I get one everyday?
You get merits from obtaining honors and awards, press the icon next to your events and you can track your progress.
It's also possible to buy merits in the points building.
Yep 1 merit costs 250 points and 1 point will cost around 48-50K, but point prices fluctuate quite a lot as they have been recently.
I don't understand why you quoted him, he aint receiving merit points daily and your answer has nothing todo with the question.
Ah, quoted the wrong post mate, I meant to quote yours.
A guide to easy merits can be found here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15926091&b=0&a=0
Another good resource (one I use quite often) is tornstats.com. Set up an account and then click here: Tornstats Award Tracker