Vaila: but you offered me below market value, and that was shady in my view
ORAN: Dude
ORAN: how much below was it?
ORAN: 200k !
ORAN: thats what everyone buys at
ORAN: and No. i never cheat new players and i have never have done that.
ORAN: read the review on my thread before you jump on your horses please.
ORAN: Also, please atleast next time don't downrate a traders thread. its annoying as f**k.
Vaila: I'm not a dude
ORAN: unless they're scamming you or buy mugging
Vaila: And don't talk to me about what I should and shouldn't do. I've already sold about a half dozen at 26.3
ORAN: DID YOU READ MY ENTIRE PRICE LIST????
Vaila: I read the reviews, but I believe you gave me a shady deal
ORAN: whom did you sell them to and when?
ORAN: i have a few 72 i'd like to sell at 26.3
ORAN: https://i.imgur.com/APHbOW2.pngVaila: Caleian 2 days ago?
Vaila: I think it was 2 days
ORAN: read top sentences next to 'My Price list'
Vaila: might have been 3
ORAN: read the sentences
Vaila: Listen, I'm really not going to sit here and argue with you. The deal you gave me was shady, and I gave you a review accordingly
ORAN: HOW SHADY IS IT?
ORAN: when DPs sell for 26m in market why the f**k would i offer you 26.3?
ORAN: sorry i usually don't get into arguments, but some things just get on my nerves.
Vaila: Because you know that they'll eventually go up
ORAN: again i'd like to appologize for making it a big deal, See ya around.
Vaila: And swearing at me is no way to treat someone
ORAN: thats why i'm apologizing.
ORAN: i usually don't swear
ORAN: https://i.imgur.com/APHbOW2.png Also please do read it
Vaila: I did read it
ORAN: offering 25m when DPs sell for 26m is scamming. Not offering at 25.8
Vaila: And I'm smart enough to know that the prices are dropping because there's an influx of DPs because people are expecting/getting tax returns
ORAN: also because of pricing, you shouldn't downrate a trader who's working hard to maintain a rep for themselves. thats just straight up mean.
ORAN: please don't do it to someone else. Thanks for contacting me
ORAN: ok if thats the case, you just don't downrate a traders thread who's working hard with trades and stuff, given i have no history of scamming or cheating. its just straight up mean
Vaila: It's not mean, it's my assessment of the situation
ORAN: i'd leave it to that, just don't do it next time to anyone.
Vaila: And really...you can probably expect my BF to do the same when he sees what happened here
id accept my fault I took it a bit far and I’ll actually apologize but since you’re new learn something,
1) no trader pays above market
2) traders don’t bet on the future
3) traders are great negotiators always negotiate
4) communication is the key to a good trade
5) if you don’t like a deal you should hold onto your goods or move to another trader no ones forcing you to trade with me.
6)
jkeys117: I read the shit you said to my gf last night, and I've sent the info to a developer. Never talk like that to a woman again.
Being a women clearly doesn’t give u privileges atleast not in a online game.
7) getting downrated is annoying as **** especially when you did nothing wrong. Always always use your rates properly
8)Traders trade to earn profit Bear in mind I kept 200k margins. Some keep up to 500k to 700k are they shady? Not at all atleast not until they offer you 2m below market or an absurd number like that
I’d like to wish you good luck for your future endeavors, read the guides in the tutorial forums and take advices.
Lets meet in a year or 2