I am looking for someone wanting marriage. Wanting to share PI with airstrip. Share of upkeep negotiable. (marriage wanted for merits)
Marriage
Started by Valar_dohaeris [1541087] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- snowbeast [2173158] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Quick question, your profile pic shows a username Tommy D and torn ID number in the profile pic matches your ID number. Did you use to be a male? I'm not judging, that would be insensitive, but we need to … - snowbeast [2173158] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
P.S - thank you for your service. - snowbeast [2173158] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
I was just pulling the p*ss bud
I am looking for someone wanting marriage. Wanting to share PI with airstrip. Share of upkeep negotiable. (marriage wanted for merits)
What about the safe o.O
Ah, love is in the air.
*cough*
oh you
pm me
i can help u look for someone
bump
Quick question, your profile pic shows a username Tommy D and torn ID number in the profile pic matches your ID number.
Did you use to be a male?
I'm not judging, that would be insensitive, but we need to know or this marriage could end up being a pain in the *ss for some poor unsuspecting sugar daddy.
P.S - thank you for your service.
Snowbeast yes my original account name was as you say. When i first created this account many years ago it was as a persona as i do not use my real names etc on the internet.
i am not trying to get some 'unsuspecting sugar daddy' i am happy to pay my share for the upkeep of any property. i am not after any money for marriage just simple want marriage for the merits. I understand people on this site have fallen fowl to this before but i am not trying to con anyone.
I was just pulling the p*ss bud
Try Personals in Newspaper ;)
wrong forum, try here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=15909418&b=0&a=0
or look/creat forum here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
As above - try the Trade, Personals, and the Property sharing thread in the properties forum. General discussion is for discussion topics only please.
Graved & Locked.