Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Support Foundation

Started by checkmate [2156953] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 847 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Thrie [148961] ×2 KarmaCop [365532] ×2 Player 1869113 [1869113] ×2 Player 1959257 [1959257] ×2 The_SamminAter [2097996] ×2 ISHAAN [2112856] ×2 Piccolo_Latte [2148539] ×2 checkmate [2156953] ×2 Scarlett [2161153] ×2 snowbeast [2173158] ×2 mysterium215 [2245652] ×2 ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] ×1

checkmate [2156953]

Hi all, my name is Hazy. You may recognise my name from other forum posts, most of which are shitposts, acting under the influence of trolls. Those days are gone.

I am recruiting a crack team of people to help me build this foundation in TORN - a group of people, with a collective enjoyment of the game, and a group aim to help make everyone else's playing experience better, and maybe put some smiles on a few faces. 

My aim in creating this foundation, is to form a beacon within the game, to which anybody who needs support of any form, whether it be IRL problem that they just need to talk about, or an in game problem that they need advice, or if feasible, aid with, we will hopefully be able to offer some help, if not, then just a friendly shoulder to lean on and a face to talk to. 

I am looking for volunteers - people who are willing to help with this project I am working on. Please PM me, or reply to this thread if you are willing to help. :)

For now, the communication around this will probably be all within this thread and my PMs, however I am working on a discord that will offer private voice chats to talk about things, private chat rooms if someone needs it, as well as a general chat, and positive vibes!

So if you have a problem, TORN related or not, hit me up, and I'll do my best. To reiterate - I do need help with this myself, if anybody wants to sign up to lend  hand, PM me, or say so in the replies section down below. :)

Many thanks, 

Hazy

THE DISCORD IS UP! 

https://discord.gg/KKMpk7h

 

MEMBERS:

Panzer [1869113]

Hazy [2156953]

snowbeast [2173158]

KarmaCop [365532]

Piccolo_Latte [2148539]

Rudhthoron [1959257]

Ishaan [2112856]

The_SamminAter [2097996]

mysterium125 [2245652]

Thrie [148961]

Scarlett-X [2161153]

Mentions: checkmate [2156953] · ISHAAN [2112856] · KarmaCop [365532] · mysterium215 [2245652] · Panzer [1869113] · Piccolo_Latte [2148539] · Rudhthoron [1959257] · Scarlett [2161153] · snowbeast [2173158] · The_SamminAter [2097996] · Thrie [148961]

MaJiKs [2186219]

Nice idea, hope it works out. But I just had to notice your forum signature... That is lyrics from Teenage Dirtbag XD
Champion [1927067]

I wouldn't do this shit even if you paid me for it

Unless you're paying good money for it

In which case i'm totally in
Diabolique [2177124]

Sign me up!

But due to my new responsibilities as Ambassador to Torn's United Nations, I can only be here to support, motivate, and encourage a**holes. I apologize to the snowflakes that feel left out. 

 
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official

I've gone through major depression and came out alive. I'm willing to help people who are in what I was in/ sometimes am in.
KarmaCop [365532]

As many in Global know (some staff also), I have been seriously thinking about leaving Torn due to several unfortunate experiences lately with the game (involves some gerbils, an attack helicopter and some creepy anon messages, but I digress).

This foundation changes everything.

I might just stay on with a renewed focus and purpose in the game.

SIGN ME UP HAZY 

 [image: i.imgur.com]

 
Piccolo_Latte [2148539]

I'm not very experienced, but I would love to be a part of this if you'll accept me.

This is a really great idea. looking forward to seeing how people are helped by this :)

 
2107014 [2107014]

Not Beggin but since this is the "Support Foundation".

Money:$-574,969,422

Check Net-worth for more information.

You decide who actually needs the most support

Lots of Love,

Trader

 
checkmate [2156953]

Guys - the response to this idea has been AMAZING! It genuinely makes me happy to see people backing a movement to bring some light to the general toxicity of the forums! 

We are already at 8 members, and a few more supporters! The more the merrier! :)
dunmugmeh [538353]

Any project which has the aim of reducing the rabies pandemic among field mice has the full backing of The Nature Watch Charitable Trust!

Healing the world and making it a better place, is only possible with team work.

A joint effort!