So what's going on they cracking down on the forums now bc I have seen less drama in here.
Forums less entertaining
Started by Corder799 [2023029] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 40 likes ·
Nothing's changed on our side for how the forums are treated! I blame the "content" creators! [image: i.gyazo.com] - checkmate [2156953]
· 16 likes ·
The game has evolved past drama, since the decimation. Bogie collected all 6 staff stones, clicked his big British fingers and zapped away half of all trolls. - Hcom3 [2003693]
· 14 likes ·
There is literally one of the biggest if not the biggest war going on right now, and you sayin there ain’t drama?
So what's going on they cracking down on the forums now bc I have seen less drama in here.
Agree
The game has evolved past drama, since the decimation. Bogie collected all 6 staff stones, clicked his big British fingers and zapped away half of all trolls.
I came here to read the entertaining threads of ppl arguing while I was flying but now there is basically nothing really entertaining
Nothing's changed on our side for how the forums are treated! I blame the "content" creators!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Maybe it’s just the slow decay of Torn’s social structure... first IRC, Discord is dead, now the forums are slowly collapsing...
(._. ) Kay™
I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that
And that they want to see me pick it back up, well, where'd I leave it at?
I'm not a troll
There is literally one of the biggest if not the biggest war going on right now, and you sayin there ain’t drama?
Get into fights with factions and post up in faction discussion.
No content in game = no drama to talk about
Aye, the Dark Ages be upon us.
God have mercy.
Yes, staff is cracking down...
But I pledge to outsmart them, and continue bringing high-quality drama to those lacking salt in their forum diets.
Abandon hope all ye who enter...
Pretty much this^
C'mon bogie, do something
I think because of the war. No one is talking about anything. They are busy planning among themselves.
War is happening. No time for forums
I think that's exactly what they're saiyan.