If you'd like to be my spouse I will not marry you unless we talk for a while and please have a picture of yourself... I'd like to see what you look like.PS I love my job and faction i wont change them so don't ask.
Marriage
Started by AutumnPeach [2240768] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
If you'd like to be my spouse I will not marry you unless we talk for a while and please have a picture of yourself... I'd like to see what you look like.PS I love my job and faction i wont change them so don't ask.
There's the personals section of the newspaper for this kind of ad.
you ask alot for someone who would only take up space in my pi
Please look for marriage in places such as the personals and trade chat. Graved.