Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Tutorials & Guides.

253 replies · 155k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 254 / 254 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

iribuya [2103695]

Higher gyms almost always have better "gym-dots"

Was the stat lower then the other stat when you started the train? If you train a stat that has 200,000 in it with a happy jump you'll gain more then when you train a stat that only has 20,000 in it. That doesn't mean the jump is worse, just means it's harder to gain a stat when it's still low. 

For example, if you train with 10 energy in a gym when the stat is @10, you'll gain maybe 5, but when you train that same stat in the same gym with everything the same @1,000,000 you'll gain 15,000.    Higher stats give higher gains.
MrDoe [2170000]

The gym used had lower dots, 5.4 Vs 6.0 .the stat was lower 17k versus 52k. Yet the gains were 5k more.i have had different train and so far they are all declining in gains instead of increasing. 

Should I report this as a bug ? 
iribuya [2103695]

If you have everything else the same then it's weird.

Make sure the happy is the same, the energy is the same and the stat is around the same. If it's a big difference then you can ask staff, because I'm not sure about it.
Mendigo [2179452]

Hey MrDoe, it was a bug ,training high amounts of energy all at once was giving a lot more gains than it should (I'm pretty sure of that information when concerning high happy, not sure about normal happy) ,they fixed it like a week or two ago
MrCommie [2219736]

I like how that is for 'new' players lol. 30mil is a lot for a really new player. You probably talking to at least 6 month old players lol

 

 
iribuya [2103695]

There are some wealthy new players. Also if you learn (level 15) how to fly you can make 30m in 1 week easily. Or just buy donator packs if you're able to afford.
Mica [2154903] Helper

just a suggestion. It took me forever to clarify why step six time is important. I didn't screw it up but can easily see how a newbie would. :)
Crylix [2219788]
A golden egg doesn't double happiness it only adds 250 happy. Also it can't be done because you have just taken 5 edvds which will fill your booster cooldown (unless you have more than 24 hours of cooldown)
Darth_Revan [2247620]
This is an awesome guide! I used it myself and it boosted my strength up more than 16k!

However....I have heard other skeptics say that just eating candy and using xanax everyday is more of a gain than doing this happy jump every few days.

Anyone else care to discuss this? I'm still a newbie and would love any advice you can share! I have the cash to spend for these happy jumps but would love it if I didn't need to spend it ;)