Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost Shop

Started by GhostNcider [2235494] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
GhostNcider [2235494]

Got junk? GOT THINGS YOU DONT WANT?. Come take a visit to my shop. I always will sell around the market. All prices negotiable. Just pm me and we can work something out.

I am looking for people to buy from the city to sell to me. Pm me for details and i guarantee i can help you make some extra side money. 

Leave a comment if you have any leads, tips, or ideas. 

Rember my deals are fair and can be talked about. 

MUG FREE SCAM FREE. 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/p=bazaar&userID=2235494
Honor_Scholar [2172892]

Hi everybody, GhostNcider is a good trader, I traded him my items and he set money also. Very good trader, I recommend him for anyone else who need items to trade to. Good job!
I-smell-better [2241281]

Ghost Ncider is a good and fair trader. He does not scam people and he helped me get a lot of money really fast. I recommend him has out there. Well Done 
Papa-Stalin [2241084]

Ghost Ncider is a good and fair trader. He does not scam people and he helped me get a lot of money really fast. I recommend him has out there. Well Done