I have a question. How do you propose to someone?
How to propose.
Started by Surilady84 [2241119] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ISHAAN [2112856]
· 2 likes ·
On the way to get laid. Congrats - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Err, the propose button is the "Use" icon (checkmark). The send icon (paperplane) is still there and for sending. See below example: [image: i.imgur.com] - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
You don't send someone the item, there's a button labelled "Propose" next to the send option.
I have a question. How do you propose to someone?
Buy a ring and press the send item next to it in your items menu
You don't send someone the item, there's a button labelled "Propose" next to the send option.
Not quite.. almost though.
"Players are able to get married at the Church. To do this, you must first acquire a ring of some kind, and then use it in your items to propose to an unmarried player of your choice. If they accept, you will become engaged and can get married at the church after selecting at least one player to be a witness. Once they accept, you and your spouse will be married!"
- https://www.torn.com/wiki/Church#Marriage
Yes I know, but the icon IS the send button to propose
Err, the propose button is the "Use" icon (checkmark). The send icon (paperplane) is still there and for sending. See below example:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm fairly sure the button says "Use" not "Send"
I can't check at the moment as I am travelling but I'm pretty sure.
Edit: Bug confirmed that the button says Propose, not Use. My bad :)
Ah bloody hell... My bad, I must have been 'confused ' <>_<>
Hey guys, Thank you for the information. I got it after someone proposed to me already. Now I am engaged.
On the way to get laid. Congrats
*never laid again
Thanks