Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Catch 22

Started by Cactus [1602368] on in Racing.

2 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Cactus [1602368]

I was in class D, upgraded the heck out of my toyota, got bumped to C class, and now cannot place at all. No chance of getting any race points to upgrade the Quattro.   So what do I do?
The-Wiz [1870366]

I used to just keep racing my upgraded D car in class C to earn some points. you will be surprised how it does against un-upgraded C cars