Need help with Duke, message me with attack times and i'll be there.
ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 3,665 / 3,665 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Need help with Duke, message me with attack times and i'll be there.
plz message me for next attack
thanks
my attack Duke mission expires in 4-5 days. HELP!
Tuesday February 19th
https://discord.gg/ySd2CE8
[redacted]
Duke Nukem's, i only have three days remaining. My Thursday date will be to late. Requesting agreement on Tuesday February 19th
https://discordapp.com/invite/ySd2CE8
Mentions: BodyBagger [99177]
anyone plan to hit duke. i've now. let's set up time schedule.
Please message me when the next attack is gonna happen. I'm all in for this
Count me in for the next attack on Duke
I want in for the next Duke attack please, have his mission, would love to finish it.
i'd love to join the next attack, let me know when it's go time!
I WILL JOIN
I'll join too. Send me a message or post here with time/date.
I'm in as well!
I'm in. Message me.
im in too!
I'm in as well
I'm in too
Just got the mission, I'll join in as well!
Hello people , so am trying to put a group together to do this thing , if you see this post from the day it was posted , (march 4th 2019) , up until march 6th 2019 , you might still be able to join in , just send me an email or a DM , Lord knows we can use all the help we can get
EDIT:
we'll be doing the attack march 6th at around 21:00 TCT , join in
EDIT:
we'll be doing the attack march 6th at around 21:00 TCT , join in