Does anyone else have a problem with typing numbers on here? Like if I'm selling an item and I type in a price, it will type in a couple numbers then put in a random amount
Typing Glitch
Started by janielson [2166469] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Does anyone else have a problem with typing numbers on here? Like if I'm selling an item and I type in a price, it will type in a couple numbers then put in a random amount
sometimes I do yeah not sure what causes it. Generally only when I buy things from bazaars.
I'm trying to put some money in the bank. I start to type in the amount then it just automatically fills it in with the full amount I have
So far that just happens when my money on hand is less than what I'm trying to type in. Usually refreshing the page works because I have enough money but transferred it to myself in a different tab
Mentions: Trouble with adding money to the trade
Autocorrect strikes again