Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFK needs your help!

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

102 replies · 3.23k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
103
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

animelive [1564720] ×1 adam1991 [1913412] ×1 Chronasseur [1935006] ×1 Diabolique [2177124] ×1

DUDE [1028023]
All the big wars happenning right now, that don't mean shit to us. They war once in 3 years, we go through that everyday. They might as well be playing a different game. Never the less, we need to respect those who deserve it. After all they were the number 1 faction of TORN city for over 10 years.

But they did not do it by themsevles. They needed help. And they need it now.

The time has come for TORN citizens to unite for the greater good.

JORDAN needed PIPPEN to win.
SHAQ needed KOBE
LEBRON NEEDED KYRIE, WADE, BOSH, REFS ETC

GOKU needed help from his Z warriors.

So like GOKU borrowed energy from all the living beings in the world for his spirit bomb, we shall do the same for JFK.

[image: media.tenor.com]

PUT UP A FIGHT JFx, DO SOMETHING, MAKE IT CLOSE. HELP US HELP YOU

General Discussion: Who's side are you on? Will either side's victory impact the regular TORN citizens in anyway?
SCHIZZOFIEN [1977041]

Ralph from Fist of the North Star wouldn't even bother! He kicked people's ass without getting of his horse. Stop comparing the two. Thank you

 
Diabolique [2177124]

I think I've made it perfectly clear whose side I'm on, and I commend you for rallying support for our battered brethren within JFK. 

It is true that we within TUN have been hit hard and are suffering greatly at the hands of Insurgency, but we will not go quietly into the night...

We will go kicking and screaming, leaving a salty trail of tears and blood in our wake. 
MarlonBrando [1337797]

[image: media.giphy.com]BOOTS ON GIRLS.. https://prnt.sc/mpe47f

[image: media.giphy.com]Singing chestnuts roasting...on an open fire

[image: media.giphy.com]You want fries with that?

Marlon rules TORN baby....kiss the ring Marlon JFK Art of War KEEP IT GOING baby Hoorah

[image: media.giphy.com]Amateurs on fire https://prnt.sc/mpdok2

 JFK Art of War island about to be returned back to MARLON Art of War whoop!  R U EXCITE!

 
UwU [2081212]

You're not JFK though or part of TUN.

 

You're ex-Insurgency, and such a toxic player that you were even kicked out of UR.
DUDE [1028023]

I am not picking sides, I am just saying JFK has been here for a long time. And I think TORN citiznes owe it to them especially becayse they dont have cheats like Pand0ra helping anymore.

We know we are safe under JFK regime, no idea what is going to happen under Relentless.
Diabolique [2177124]

Insurgency set me free, that part is true. It was decided unanimously that JFA, and the hole of TUN, were more deserving of my particular set of skills. 

I can see the war is taking a massive toll on you. Because otherwise, you wouldn't dare test me...
UwU [2081212]

Ignore that guy. It's SteamedPunk and he's not part of TUN. I don't know why he's trying to pass himself off as being a TUN member.
VixyVix [2104762]

I really don't care cos I don't know people from these factions, so I'll go team Dude.

Better the devil you know ;)
Hildegarde [2050558]

Yeah!

The PT-Family, PT-Calculated, PT-IronHearts, PT-Penguins, Milk and Cookies, Mentos and Cola, MMCP, JFK, JFA, JFR, JFK2.1 and JFA 2.0 (not including reviving factions) front needs more people!

Cmon!
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

It's like that scene in that movie Head of State where they dub over videos of unsavory figures saying "I support [the other candidate]" and air those as campaign ads.

Trying to make us look bad solely by saying they support us.
Nova [1570883]

Relentless, Unrelenting, Unrelenting 2.0, Unrelenting Medical, Subversive Alliance, HeLa, Forged Through War, One Punch, Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction 2.0, Wolf Pack, Wolf Pack Next Gen, 39th, 39thX, 39th Haka, IBB.
DUDE [1028023]

Why would staemedpunk support Relentless and Unrelenting if he was kicked out of Unrelenting tho,

Pride comes first.