How do I get customers in a new company
company
Started by Jhay_Go [2089169] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
How do I get customers in a new company
You must have some things in place before any customers will come.
- Have employees on each job position
- Order stock
- Have prices on each stock
okay thanks
I also recommend adding a budget to your advertisement tab.
I already did
Look around for people in your faction that don't have a job. Unrelenting Medical has 79 members. Surely some of them don't have jobs?
Staff Edit
Use the faction recruitment thread please.
Staff not moving to q&a or company discussion then?
I honestly don't remember what i wrote for staff to edit my post lol
Moved to Q&A.
Having lower prices will also attract more customers
also business education will help you let the prices go up a little with out losing customers. and it also helps the company. so i would recommend doing the business education course.