Does awareness also help you when you search the dump or only the city? I
Awarness question
Started by Jballs [2201292] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Does awareness also help you when you search the dump or only the city? I
Nope! Awareness doesn't help with The Dump.
Only City finds.
Moved to Questions & Answers.
The wiki doesn't mention anything about the dump so I think it only affects city finds.
By the way, this is the General Discussion sub-forum. Please ask your questions in the Q&A sub-forum next time.
Sorry about posting in the wrong area, but thank you for the help
I remember my spouse told me he had 10/10 awareness and he found a boxing glove dumped by figure (an ex staff who's name used to be offline who got fedded for trying to sell her account). Awerness merits is useless in general. Bank investment is the way to go.
Me in general after resetting my merits from awareness I have found the Gronch mask and the scammer in the slammer items.
Ya I messed up and reset my merits to crank up my awareness, definitely regretting now.... cost is to high to reset again....
Yeah awareness is the crappest merit choice u can choose. Nerfed too much
we might get another free reset on christmas day
Oh really! I didn't know they did that, that would be awsome
Yeah. I still have my free reset hehe. Looking forward to using it.
In regards to the dump... I can't find the link now, but I read it somewhere that the item you find has an equal chance as any other item that's in the dump. So for example, if there are 30 different types of items in the dump, you have a 1 in 30 chance of pulling out any of those items regardless of the fact that the quantity of the items thrown in there may vary greatly.
There's a little bit on that in the wiki:
Your chances of finding any given item are based on how many different item types are currently in the dump. If there are 333 different types of item in the dump and someone dumps a donator pack, you would have a 1 in 334 chance of finding it.
Thanks, I knew I'd seen it written somewhere.
Gotta say, I've found some great things in the city. I got my first Xanax in the city. Why would anyone throw a Xanax in the dump?
I have two ergonomic keyboards from city finds, and I just discovered that I have a cesium-137 stick. I sure didn't buy it, and I doubt it was in the dump, so I'd say you can find some incredible things in the city.