Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Surilady84 [2241119] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Surilady84 [2241119]

some mission is getting people to attack me.  No biggie really. Just pay 1000 after mugging me and we are cool. I will loose anyway.
Surilady84 [2241119]

Why should you attack me without me knowing why??? And why should I loose money while being attacked???? You get payed after completing your mission , so i am just getting a peace of the cake while you get yours and mug me. I don't like loosing money you know.