I have seen a thread started on this in General with a lot of people saying that city item find is messed up but, others just say you are not finding anything. But, ever sense that awareness event was over, I have not found one item and I didn't get the Love juice. I really feel something is wrong with it.
Finding City Items
Started by Issomad [2167471] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I have seen a thread started on this in General with a lot of people saying that city item find is messed up but, others just say you are not finding anything. But, ever sense that awareness event was over, I have not found one item and I didn't get the Love juice. I really feel something is wrong with it.
It's nerfed into the ground, what can you do about it lol
As unfortunate as it might feel, Awareness is currently working as intended I believe. If finding items in the City is what you want, I would say to upgrade your Awareness with Merits (although there's much better options for spending Merits).
Closing this.