I'm trying to make sense of a defense I lost. A snippet of the attack is this
- Buzz initiated an attack against Beer_Bear14:00:54
- Buzz fired 2 rounds of his ArmaLite M-15A4 Rifle hitting Beer_Bear in the head for 3065 14:00:54
- Beer_Bear injected a syringe of Serotonin into his arm 14:00:54
- Buzz fired 2 rounds of his ArmaLite M-15A4 Rifle hitting Beer_Bear in the head for 4012 14:00:55
- Buzz hospitalized Beer_Bear 14:00:56
Can anyone explain how before taking serotonin I got hit in the head for 3065 damage and after serotonin I got hit in the head again but this time for 4012 damage? Same weapon same number of rounds. Maybe more minds will be able to figure this out. The actual log is here
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c6409aacb3a0ac47563f07cb5f653199
Mentions:
Beer_Bear [42111]
· Buzz [4309]
First one was an armoured hit, second one was not.
nice! Buzz gets a shoutout
Moving this to Q&A.
But, pretty much what Prox said, unless you have a full face helmet, i'd say its that.
So basically the argument is that an unarmoured hit does 4x the damage than an armoured hit? That's still ridiculous as sero boosts defense by 300%
Not sure where you're getting 4x?
Armour reduces damage taken by the value of your armour/100.
A 42 combat helmet reduces damage by 42%.
4 times is simple. Armoured hit was 3k damage. With 3x boost from sero it would mean 1k damage right? Now unarmoured hit was 4k damage aka 4x the armoured hit if that's the logic right? My equipment hasn't changed mid fight but my defense did increase 3x. So based on the results of this fight won't that be the argument?
Note well: I'm not disputing the unarmoured armoured hit argument. I'm also not accusing anyone of cheating. But IF that is the case then doesn't 4x the normal damage seem a bit over the top??? There is no reason for someone to get crit 4k damage while on serotonin. And it's not like my defense is trash.
I’ll do my best to explain when I’m back at a computer
Defense vs damage taken graph is not linear. Increasing your defence 3 times will not reduce damage taken by 3 times.
Here is a detailed post.
Mentions:
Addiction, Plushies & Attacking
True forgot that. But in your opinion should one get crit for 4k damage on sero? Like I said my defense isn't trash