Why did my dad leave me? I took a buzzfeed test and it said it was because he was a soviet spy. Last time I saw him there was two dudes with trench coats asking if he was home.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Why did my dad leave me? I took a buzzfeed test and it said it was because he was a soviet spy. Last time I saw him there was two dudes with trench coats asking if he was home.
Maybe he will do sex with that 2 guy
Probably as he saw you started playing Torn, and never used his referral
He just went out for smokes
Not a real question, just spam.
Graving.