I can't update the price in company
Update price
Started by Bbirrajapan [797797] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I can't update the price in company
we're gonna need more then that what happens when you try? is the box not present? browser, os and platform? scripts/addons?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16084409
I got you. :)
Edit: The issue I believe is that there's a limit of like 7 or 8 digits when typed out manually (if they use a shortcut, it should work fine for now.) That report linked above is the confirmed report on this.
Mentions: Company pricing problems
Exactly,shortcut it's ok but if i whant update to 14,300,000
I recommend following the other bug report I linked above. It will be fixed there.
"14.3m" (remove quote marks) will work if you want to type in $14,300,000.
Thanks for the update.
Closing this one.