Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie payout

Started by AnonymousMerc [2170784] on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AnonymousMerc [2170784]

I placed a bet on the handicap of the game:
  • Canada v Chile
It’s been over for a few hours now and no payout for the win. It seems the match odds payout and over/under total score payouts have went through though.
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Same. I didn't bet on the game, but I told those other nubs in IBB to bet on it, so I'm waiting for my 99% cut of their winnings to roll in [:cool:]
Sheyrak [2125456]

Don't be impatient. First was the weekend, now it's sunday+1, which is basically weekend, too.

 

We can be happy if the bet doesn't simply get canceled and refunded.
Sheyrak [2125456]

Well, I've had winning bets refunded being refunded before, due to unknown API-reasons.

 

Patience is important, because:

Devs with good mood = good for the user, Devs with bad mood = bad for the user.