Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple accounts allowed?

Started by Cartman [1621675] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 1.04k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mary [2161411]

There should be a rule that there can be no item, stock, property, or money transfer between the accounts.
2049144 [2049144]

Can I get my old account back please the one I self fedded and fed this account?

If I get my old account back I'm going on a rampage, slaying virgins left and right. 
ShiroeGM [2239042]

uhm then it comes into a problem for trading. Easier solution. Incremental recovery periods. Every time you delete increase the amount of time before you can recover. 1 day, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year.... Keeping abuse from happening and if you want it recovered before then message staff for exemptions and so on. So multi's can't abuse it 
Robbo [1826175]

Youre still transfering items between your own accounts

You will need to be on control of more than one account at a time to do that

Both of which land you in fed and all the multi accounts with all your stock money would be deleted.
BeerDrinker [2140025]

I read the post as, you can wipe an account and get a recovery key, but you can't make a new account unless the old one is fully wiped and deleted...
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

This eventuality has been thought of.

Any reactivated accounts that would go down this route would just see themselves deleted for multiple account offences, we would be able to see when an account is reactivated as a result. 

 

 

Accounts that were previously self-jailed under the old system are also remaining jailed and won't be recovered under this new system. 
rainbowsaurus [1884204]

I'm not sure this exactly answers the question? I had thought about how this same question when I read the announcement.

But if you close your account, then create another one. Then decide you miss your old account, so close this new one, and then recover the original account, how is that multiple account offenses? Since obviously you'd have to close the new one before recovering the old one, you'd never have multiple accounts at any given moment.

 
King [2138593]

This is cool. Now shouldn’t Ched actually delete accounts that are “marked for deletion” ?
2049144 [2049144]

No it isn't, although I could care less about the account if I can't get it back. Can't be bothered with the flower running and stale money making mechanics. I'm just happy to login and logout casually. Ain't worth my time. 
Grabowski [2100801]

1. Abandon main account

2. Create new with the main acc refferal link

3 Profit + Merits?

I hope this has been thought of too.

Rules should mention no profiteering is allowed with circumventing the deleting system.
Fluffybunnykins [427189]

3. Play new account to whatever level is needed (I forget?)

4. Abandon this account and create a new account with a referral link from your second account

5. Play the new account to whatever level is needed

6. Abandon this account and reactivate either the 2nd or the original account to acquire referral merits