Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Average Driver Skill?

Started by Warndo [2217656] on in Racing.

5 replies · 235 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
INFINICHII [2084484]

I honestly don't know. I'm currently sitting at 3.27 or something close to that, but it is mainly based around the upgrades you have in place. I actually just recently got back into the racing scene, and so I would just continually grind and you may just get lucky with your pairings when plugging into a race. To get better, it's a mix of getting the right upgrades at the right time and just getting lucky with who you are pit against in races. Another big factor is which car you use. I am using the Chevrolet Corvette ZO6, but it is just your preference to the default perks and what upgrades you want to focus on at that time. It's just completely up to you, but concerning average score, it doesn't entirely matter as far as I've seen. The skill rating is just what is used to increase your ranking, and so if you just horde points for certain upgrades, you could zoom, pun intended, through a certain rank if you get on enough to keep signing up for a new race. I hope this helps you!
Warndo [2217656]

Yeah, I use the same car, but I'm struggling with earning points in order to upgrade my car. I'm in a vicious loop. I cant upgrade my car to earn points, but I cant earn points to upgrade my car. I have no idea what I can do
miro [1689701]

Best thing to do in your situation is do a week or 2 exclusively in 100 lap docks races.  Also prob best not to even bother upgrading a class c car.  Save the points when they start rolling in.  Just some grinding is needed and u will be just fine.