Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Supernatural experiences?

Started by Zoey_xcx [2103612] on in Paranormal.

18 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Zoey_xcx [2103612]

Hey so I was wondering if any of you guys have had any supernatural experiences of the such or something like that? I'm interested in hearing some of them :)
Anon [1771528]

I once woke up in the middle of the night with something being inserted between my buttocks, then I went to sleep woke up again and it was as if nothing happened. Weird.
JustJanet [911066]

Hmmm. I just heard a story from Bloodbain yesterday. He thought he was suffering from food poisoning. Orly, Dexy and I were talking about it and we think it was more likely Hellspawn freeing themselves from their host.  I believe we all might see a kinder more gentler Blaine after yesterday.  

I might also just be telling lies. The best paranormal stories lay somewhere between truth and utter bullshit.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

In hospital I felt the person next to me die and knew they were going somewhere good there was a sense of energy and release, they had been struggling awhile and it felt they were ready to go. 

It did not feel bad or tragic for them to go at that time.

If I had been in full health I doubt I would have felt it.
shanazooo [2060841]

As a kid I used to play with 3 kids in my room. I thought these were real people still my mum told me no one was there. Then one day was the last I seen of them for a while. 

One of the ghosts I see now and again. I was watching tv and could see her standing at my livingroom door. Then I woke up one night and she was standing next to my bed, but I didn't realise this till I woke that morning. 

I also see the same shadow of a man in my dining room.

Two of the ghosts names, the man and the ghost I still see, are both on the deeds of my house of the people who lived there before. Its also pretty cool that my house is built on top of a Bronze Age Burial Ground :)
Kali0217 [2099263]

Define supernatural I have had multiple dreams of people dying and then they die exactly as I dreamnt it. And iv e had toys with no bTteries in them talking and lighting up saying stuff they weren't programmed with. So eh