2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · Hi Gentryson, This appears to be a delay on PayPal's end, your payment is due to come out today on the 28th but they have held it up for a few moments it seems, possibly additional checks or their systems …
Just finished my first month as a subscriber, game has notified me it ended and I'm at 100 energy again. Absolutely love this game. I seem to be missing something though, as I thought my subscription would renew when it ends. When I go to the donater house, it sais "monthly subscription active". I wanted it to renew, and know I set it to bill me once it expires.
Can anyone give a newbie a heads up or word of advice if you've been through this?
This appears to be a delay on PayPal's end, your payment is due to come out today on the 28th but they have held it up for a few moments it seems, possibly additional checks or their systems might just be running a bit slow.
Rest assured your subscription is still active and will resume at some point in the next few hours today, however if you are eager to get it sooner then you can cancel the direct debit setup on PayPal and set up a brand new subscription - the issue shouldn't occur again as it can only rarely happen when the initial subscription is on a month with 31 days, each month gives +31 donator days donator status, so future instances will have a couple of days backed up.
In the meantime I've credited you with a temporary donator day just to tide you over so you're not losing out on your donator status due to PayPal's slowness!