Ok
Nonsense ?
Started by IdeN [2162854] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nobody [237547]
· 5 likes ·
If the rent ends and you forget to withdraw, where/who gets the money? If you deposit money and rent it out, what would happen? To avoid any confusion/scamming or whatever, it is simply not available. Pretty sure I've seen a …
Mentioned in this thread
If I re-read this a thousand times I'd still not know what the **** you are on about...
Renters don't have access to the vault. That is a privilege of owning the property. A vault is not as essential as a toilet.
I believe this is a question, so I've moved it to Questions & Answers.
Vaults are private for the original owner. That's fine.
If the rent ends and you forget to withdraw, where/who gets the money? If you deposit money and rent it out, what would happen?
To avoid any confusion/scamming or whatever, it is simply not available. Pretty sure I've seen a reply along those lines from Chedburn. Make a suggestion with how the mechanics would work, and if the players agree, and it is sound from a mechanics standpoint, it could get implemented in around 7-8 years.
To avoid any confusion/scamming or whatever, it is simply not available. Pretty sure I've seen a reply along those lines from Chedburn. Make a suggestion with how the mechanics would work, and if the players agree, and it is sound from a mechanics standpoint, it could get implemented in around 7-8 years.
If you could use the vault while renting, nobody would buy a PI.