Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphics needed!

Started by HerrbalNinjaa [1904814] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
HerrbalNinjaa [1904814]
Message to all graphic designers !

I am after a couple of new graphics!

Payment is 10mill upon completion (mug free)

I am looking for a new company banner ( we can discuss this)

And a new profile picture
Please take a look at my current one,
I would like it to be near enough the same as my current one, just a different girly design!
Purple too!

Please message me a few picture links of your work and we will discuss more!
If work is completed to a great standard i will tip!