Today will be day 365 on torn :) thanks for the fun.
torn birthday
Started by Falcone_ [2105084] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 19 likes ·
YOU HOSPITALIZED FALCONE_ Happy birthday
YOU HOSPITALIZED FALCONE_
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
How long did it take u?
These new quote fonts are sexy af.
My eyeballs are quite aroused.
Edit: ok that lasted 90sec. Now I have a headache.
My eyeballs are quite aroused.
Edit: ok that lasted 90sec. Now I have a headache.
That happens to me every time I get aroused too.
All that blood rushing to my head.
All that blood rushing to my head.
Maybe you overdose
Nice...
Was it a Falcon punch?
Was it a Falcon punch?
How did you ever accomplish more dump searches than the amount of times you logged in?
[image: i.postimg.cc] [image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc] [image: i.postimg.cc]
Happy 1 year torn birthday. Here's to a few more!
Dump searches cost 5 Energy, so you can do multiple per day, right? ;-)
#debunked
My failed attempt a dry humor. I know about the 5 energy, lol.
Happy Bday!!! - BTW, at 365 everybody goes right to your stats
Im at like 160 and I've done this...
[image: i.gifer.com]
Im at like 160 and I've done this...
[image: i.gifer.com]
still level 13
Prob bad starts
but hey happy B day
Prob bad starts
but hey happy B day
HAHAAHAHAAHHAAH
Happy birthday champ